earnings at Home - Herbalife report

Hopefully if you read this narrative first it will save you a weeks worth of disappointment and everywhere from 15-50 bucks.

Recently I was sitting at home listening to the radio, when all of a sudden a commercial came on advertising a business called "Income at home.com". A woman claims she now has financial freedom and does it all from home. The add never quite told me what the business was or even what I would have to do to gain this financial freedom. Out of curiosity I visited the web site. Up came a page with a photograph of Mike Gallagher, the national radio talk show host. I read every word on the page and still found out no real information about the business or what they sell. After filling out my palpate information I realized that I was going to have to pay about 10$ to have information sent to me.

Home Reviews

This would growth to 40$ if I didn't return the information within 14 days of receiving it. I decided to go ahead and get the information, vowing to return it before 14 days were up. I waited a join of days until it came in the mail. I opened it hoping all my questions would be answered, however, all I found were more testimonials. I was frustrated that I had just spent my money for no information and now I would have to spend someone else 6$ to send it back because it came with no return shipping. The next day person called me and wanted to talk to me about the company. That is when I finally found out that "Income at home.com" is assuredly the Mlm marketing business Herbalife. About time!

Herbalife is a multi-billion dollar global nutrition, weight loss, and personal care company. The products they sell are formulated based on proven science. Conducting scientific research, advancing the science of nutrition, and setting high standards is what likely has made them a very prosperous business over nearly three decades. A diverse line of products can be found for what ever the personal need is. They consist of Weight management, Digestive health, Personal care, power and fitness, Immunity solutions, and Heart health. With the ever-aging baby boomers who are seeing to stay healthy, and a renewed interest in natural condition care products, Herbalife is prime to grow in the advent years.

As a Herbalife distributor you would have to recruit many others into the business under you. Those recruits must then recruit even more people. The more population in your down-line who are selling product, the more income you will earn. This business model is called an Mlm, or multilevel marketing. It can also be referred to as network marketing. Though this is a legitimate business plan it is difficult for most population to make a ample income. Although Herbalife offers it's distributors a larger division of the sale (up to 73% of product revenues) than many other original Mlm companies, it is still vital to have an staggering estimate of population working under you in order to make a decent income. The ones who do make an exceptional income will take many years to perform it with 1000's of team members working under them.

One way for distributors to create a larger income would be to shop themselves individually online, rather than straight through this secretive and annoying landing page that seems to do nothing more than milk a lead and a few dollars out of the new prospective distributor. In my opinion, Herbalife is a legitimate business with a overwhelming product line, all the more intuit for them to allow individual distributors to shop their own business and give out the information for free. To allow individual distributors to shop themselves and the product as well as give authentic information to those interested without payment would perhaps be a way for distributors to growth their down line in a timely manner. As it is, the distributor must rely on phone calls and home parties. I believe that in this global marketplace that the Internet is the most sufficient way for a distributor to build their business.

Next click here to find out what I found to assuredly create income at Home.

earnings at Home - Herbalife report

No comments:

Post a Comment